For all prospective and current students who have inquires regarding:
- departmental and School of Graduate Studies requirements,
- degree plans,
- faculty advisor/major professor selection,
- graduate funding opportunities and policies,
- registration issues such as prerequisite overrides, academic holds, etc. or
- eligibility and admissions requirements for the Accelerated BS/MS program.
Schedule a face-to-face or phone appointment online. The faculty advisor/major professor provides advice on courses to be used on the Program of Study, and if applicable, research programs and supervisory committee selection.