When should I register?
All dates and deadlines for the current term (including tuition payment deadlines) are found on the Registrar's website. Approved curriculum can be found on the program checklists for Aerospace or Mechanical programs.
How do I register for classes?
Download the step-by-step guide.
How do I change the amount of credits on a 6970/7970 course?
- Log in to MyUSU. Then, click Registration Main Menu on left nav.
- On the Registration screen, click "Register for Classes."
- Choose the current term.
- Click on the Schedule and Options tab (on the Register for Classes screen).
- Click on the credit hours in the Hours column and adjust to the number you need for that semester.
- Click the submit button in the bottom right corner.
Is there a minimum credit requirement for each semester?In order to be considered a full-time student, any graduate student must be registered for a minimum of 9 credits each semester.
All international students must work with the Office of Global Engagement to ensure that registration is in compliance with the required amount to remain in proper visa status.
For any students who are receiving funding, please contact your faculty advisor(s) to determine the appropriate number of credits for funding.
For all curriculum and plan requirements, please reference the checklists for your specific plan and degree type.
How do I know which courses to register for?
You are also welcome to make an appointment with the graduate advisor for specific questions.